- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant must have verifiable employment for a minimum of one year. This employment must be in good standing and supported by providing copied of your most current pay stub.
- Applicant must have a gross monthly income of at least three times the monthly rent.
- Applicant must have verifiable residence for a minimum of one year and receive a good reference from a landlord or Mortgage Company.
- Applicant must meet the credit standards established for Windsor Place Apartments.
- Each roommate must complete a Rental Application and be a leaseholder.
- An Application Fee of $30.00 for Single and $60.00 per married couple is due at the time the Rental Application is submitted. This is a non-refundable fee and is made payable to Windsor Place Apartments.
- A Security Deposit of $195.00 is due at the time the lease is signed. This is also payable to Windsor Place Apartments. Cash is not accepted.
- A $250.00 non-refundable Pet Fee will be charged at move in to any applicant who has a pet. Only dogs and cats will be accepted and must be over 1-year-old and less than 85 pounds at full growth with breed restrictions. Written verification from a licensed veterinarian that the pet has received (and is current) all shots, etc. is required.
Download the following documents to begin the process of becoming a resident of Windsor Place Apartments in Randleman: